Good Bye Friend ,

Sadness ,
Why ? Hm , i tell you why . My 3 good friend are leaving me , They won't be here anymore next year , They really close to me . We love to chit-chat everyday , lepak-lepak , makan-makan , gaduh-gaduh , gurau-gurau , and everything lahh . Im gonna miss you friend , So now , let me introduce you all to my good friend :


The first one , she's Qudryna Badrul Hisham a.k.a my cicak kobeng . Haha , Ohh cicak kobeng , jangan marah ya ?  Im just kiding . She's pretty , crazy ( sometimes ) . and totally nice  yaww . She really love to membebel . Haha . She's going to KL on 30 oct 2010 , Its near ! no way ! haha . Sedih yaww :(


The Second one , She's Nabila Sofia Azhar . She's my bella sayangs . She's cute and hot mama like Qudryna . Ohh honeyy , im gonna miss you , We love to share story together , gossip , crying and other thing too . Take care honeyy .


The third one , she's Siti Zulaikha Alias . she's cute ! We have being friend for 4 year , We love to fighting , but no worry we back to normal again . Im gonna miss you sayangs ,

Soon , they all gonna leave me . Im so sad , But im still ok . I still can handle it , because my besties is still here , Yeahh ! dont leave me , i warn you ! If you blarh too i hit you nenek kebaya ! haha . Kejam kan ? haha . Padan muka kau ! Dengan sini fayrose sayang , kalau kau nak pindah jugak , nanti time kau nak pergi da aku pancit kan tayar kereta kau . haha . Mulia kan aku ? haha . Well , kawan sape kn ?



She's my Fayrose a.k.a Nenek Kebaya, Comel kan ? tapi dia ni gedik sikit tau ? Nak taw kenapa ? Mehh sini i story . Nenek kebaya ni bila aku puji dia , dia suka kata aku tipu . that's why aku cakap dia gedik . haha . Jangan marah ya ? Dia ni kawan paling lama aku berkawan . I have wrote about her on my blog . Sayangs , tolong jangan tinggalkan aku ya ? Fara da pergi . Qudy ,  Eika and Bella bakal pergi . Sedih kan ? Hilang lahh puak-puak kelas kita kan ? Tape lahh , janji kau ada :)

Last word , to my cutest friend yang nak pindah .Take care taw ? Always missing you honeyy .



thankies pnjamkan mata anda untuk mmbaca blog saia..=)