Thinking of you

 
I woke up this morning , i'll cry for a thousand reason . Friend , imysm ! You always in my mind . Eventhough , we never meet , but i keep thinking of you . You always came to my dream and help me with all the problem that i had to settle down . You give me new spirit , and new hope . You make me feel better with all your jokes and advice . You are the best among the best in in my lifeBut everything are complicated now , You are not coming again . I don't know why , Im so scare to lose you ! (crying)  . I fee so uneasy like there's something had happened to you . Why , why do i feel like that ? Why ? Hm , im lonely , i really need you and my sayangs in my life  . U both are so important to me . Don't leave me . I beg you , Please come back to me .

thankies pnjamkan mata anda untuk mmbaca blog saia..=)